Our Mission Statement
To unlock and develop the hidden potential in every child, and to turn a child’s learning potential into academic performance at school.
How do we achieve our mission?
We take what the child already knows, and build on it.
From experience, we know that all children are born to learn – intensively and virtually without limit. In fact, learning can and should go beyond “normal” expectations, which are too often based on lower standards that don’t do justice to a child’s potential.
This is individualized learning in its essence – and it’s good both for “remedial” students and for those who seek “enrichment.”
- We believe that a child’s ability to learn far exceeds our expectations;
- We believe parenting is the most important factor in a child’s education;
- We believe children, and people in general, learn best when they are studying at a level that matches their ability;
- We believe that learning rests on the two pillars of mathematics and language acquisition;
- We believe that if given an equal chance to succeed, people will improve in direct proportion to their efforts;
- We believe in continuously improving our instructional methods and learning materials to reach even further heights in learning and discovery.